*Before I start… you can get a job working for a real NBA team for doing this stuff, for real? I just found out that ESPN’s John Hollinger got hired by the Memphis Grizzlies as the VP of Bball operations… for doing pretty much the same thing I do. That gives me an idea.
The Dallas Mavericks have been a very confusing team this year, with all their ups and downs.
Sorry, I hadn’t introduced myself. My name is Jason Gallagher and I’m excited for this opportunity. My drive is unmatched and so is my passion. I believe I can bring a lot to the table. Also, I give it my all.
Anyways, so the Mavericks are without their franchise player in Dirk Nowitzki and this has been a key to their late game collapses. O.J. Mayo is now having to lead the team. He is going to have to get used to the starting role, which is different than the job he was used to in the past.
Speaking of past jobs.
- CSP – 2010-2012: Sales Executive – Main Duties Include: Helping customers. Answering phones. Giving it my all.
- Pharmicare – 2008-2010: Front Desk Executive – Main Duties Include: Greeting people. Taking messages. Giving it my all.
- Blue Ridge Youth Camp – 2007-2008: Lifeguard Executive – Main Duties Include: Examine levels of the pool. Clean the bathrooms. Giving it my all.
Back to the Mavs. They do have one of the best coaches in the league in Rick Carlisle. He is a guy that is known for exhausting all of resources from his guys, no matter how old or how young. He will bring out the best qualities in everyone.
My best qualities are as followed:
- I have heart.
- I don’t take “no” for an answer.
- I believe I can take the initiation to operate alone, while being a team player.
- I give it my all.
When Dirk Nowitzki comes back it will be very interesting to see if O.J. Mayo and Dirk can coexist. When one person is on fire will the other person volunteer themselves to not take as many shots?
- Give blood every year.
- Was in a dunking booth for my high school fundraiser.
- Signed a petition to stop killing the whales.
As far as the defense is concerned, the Mavs are going to have to step it up. There is very little talking on the court when they are on the defensive end. They might want to reference the 2011 Mavs to see the proper way to communicate on defense.
- James Glower – Professional Co-worker
- Ms. Walters – Professional Teacher
- Janet – Professional Sister
In conclusion, The Mavericks could be better than we all think. If Dirk can be close to what he was in the past, then I think the team around him can absolutely make a late season push for the playoffs.
Thank you so much for the opportunity and I’m looking forward to giving it my all with you. I’ll await your call.
* In honor of John Hollinger and his math. He’s way better than anyone here.