I’ve learned a lot about the NBA in my life. Great teachers like my dad, my high school coach, and Zach Lowe have taught me so much about this game that I love.
But NOTHING has taught me more about the NBA than this Taiwanese Animation video about Serge Ibaka catching Blake Griffin in the groin and Kobe’s reaction.
Please… do yourself a favor and learn by watching this video.
10 Things I Learned
1. Serge Ibaka is Terry Crews.
2. If someone doesn’t react to an Ibaka groin hit, he throws boiling hot water on their junk. If that fails… BIG RED HAMMER TIME.
3. Demarcus Cousins once waved his arm 3 feet away from Griffin, and he collapsed.
4. Kobe has a giant head. (We already, kinda knew that.)
5. If Kobe had smacked Serge in the mouth, that would have resulted in Serge ripping his head off. (Literally)
6. Dwight Howard still wears Orlando Magic shorts and a super man outfit when he plays.
7. Steve Nash plays in a wheelchair. (He’s so brave)
8. Chris Paul has access to Kryptonite
9. The Chesapeake Arena and the OKC Thunder are apparently sponsored by “Basketball.”
10. SERGE IBAKA CAN USE THE FORCE TO HIT SOMEONE IN THE GROIN – AND THAT LEADS TO TURNING THEM INTO MICE?