The Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA lottery for the third time in four years. They have had four number one picks since 2003. Four number one picks in eleven years seems like a lot so here is a list of things that have happened with less frequency in that same 11 year span.
- 3 Summer Olympics (Athens, Beijing, London)
- 3 Jason Bourne Movies and only 2 had Matt Damon (Supremacy, Ultimatum, Legacy)
- 3 Incredible Hulks (Bana, Norton, Ruffalo)
- 3 times I thought I could pull off a hat (Cubs game, Lakehouse, Chili’s)
- 3 unforgettable summers (2003, 2007, 2011)
- 3 MVPs between Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki (2005, 2006, 2007)
- 2 Aaron Sorkin TV shows (Studio 60, The Newsroom)
- 2 Truman Capote Movies (Infamous, Capote)
- 2 family secrets my father told me (Uncle Tim’s Limp, Korea)
- 2 times I thought I saw a ghost (My house, Inside of a Dr. Pepper)
- 2 Presidents (Bush, Obama)
- 1 Black Presidents (Obama)
Hopefully 4th time’s a charm- Cleveland Rocks!