This is where we take a look at the funny/obvious/beautiful things said around and about the basketball world!
Much like Cocky-Barry from last night’s town hall debate who said ” This is a very good question” then proceeded with his question… we in fact think this is a very good post. We shall proceed
-Breaking news coming out of Washington where Jordan Crawford dropped a bomb on the media by saying, “I want to make the playoffs”
– Coming from Tim McMahon with ESPN Dallas : When pressed about Delonte situation, Uncle Rick (Carlisle) told me to download King of Anything: “It’s a song about minding your own f—- business.”
– ESPN The Mag names Javale Mcgee “The NBA’s most bizarre player”. Javale’s alter-ego Pierre calls this ludicrous.
– Jason Terry calls J.J. Barea, “J.J. Barera”… just like my step uncle Wayne.
– Steve Kerr had used to write “F.I”, which stood for “F*** It”, on his shoes.
– According to Russell Westbrook “Why not Wednesdays are back.” We have a team of 74 college interns trying to confirm this.
– Royce Young with The Daily Thunder wonders “Who plays Nick Collison in the movie adaptation of @TPisme’s post-apocalyptic diary?” His suggestion is John Krasinski. We approve. Click here to read the diary.
-Dwain Price from The Ft. Worth Star Telegram reports that “O.J. Mayo wants to be an all around player”. Mavs fans worried that he wanted to a partial player are rejoicing.
-According to Zach Low with Grandland.com – “Byron Mullins took 10 3-pointers last night. ”
– Darren Williams tweeted “Are you a shower person wanting to ditch the only bathtub in your house?”
– Deron Williams (PG for The Brooklyn Nets) tweeted “Proud of how our guys played today especially to close out the game! #Heart”